ONE COMMON INTERFACE
FOR ALL SYSTEMS
One management software guarantees:
- higher efficiency of the safety management within the facility
- one common interface and standardized alarm notification
- collected data from all devices and installations simultaneously
Interface of the VENO software is clear and visually polished. It is designed to maximize ease of use to the operator. Convenient „drag and drop” operation allows to easily set up VENO in edit mode. Additionally, large icons make working on touch screen more efficient. It is also possible to work on multiple monitors simultaneously.
- Verification and control of alarms incoming from all systems.
- Alarm notifications appear in the top bar with the detailed information of which system and which device it came from.
- The exclusion a situation when the notification is missed – the alarm is indicated by moving to the specific panel, changing color and flickering of an icon. The alarm dissapears after confirmation by operator.
COMMENT TO EACH ALARM – it is possibile to set a necessity of adding operator’s comment to the displayed alarm, thus the alarm will not disappear unless the comment will be added.
Working with VENO software starts with implementation of a multi-level visualization of the monitored facility by an administrator. The level of visualization detail is determined by administrator’s needs and preferences - VENO does not impose any restrictions. Depending on the privileges set by the administrator, the operator can have an access to all or selected facilities within the whole installation.
- Adding maps, 2D plans, 3D views or facility photo.
- Possibility of uploading a picture of the entire complex of buildings, as well as particular buildings, floors and rooms
- Interactive icons – library of icons for arrangement in the visualization and with possibility of adding individual icons.
NAVIGATION – convenient navigating on the facility visualization thanks to full screen preview and possibile zooming in and out of selected screen parts in the same panel.
Thanks to interactive icons, the operator can see all the devices working in CCTV, fire alarm, intruder alarm, access control systems and others, on one visualization, so his work becomes easier. Icons can be chosen from a ready-made library or the operator can add his own.
ADVANCED SCENARIOS OF SYSTEM REACTIONS TO ALARM EVENTS
- Administrator can create advanced scenarios of system reactions to alarm events.
It is possible to select many items at once and assign specific reactions to it. The administrator assigns scenarios to one, several or all monitoring centers or to selected facility within the entire installation. Automatic scenarios make the operators’ work easier.
- Activation of alarm scenario is based on SCHEDULES.
Depending on individual needs, the operator can create many different schedules related to the day of the week, time of the day or specific events.
- Information about events from all security systems is automatically recorded in one data base.
- The advanced search module enables to filter events by date, system type, device type and many others. (export to PDF and CSV).
ALERTS THROUGH CLIENT APPLICATION, E-MAIL OR SMS
Depending on needs and administrator’s settings, alarm notifications can be sent only to the local monitoring center, to the selected group of operators or to all of them. Alarm information can also be sent by an e-mail or SMS to appropriate personel, e.g. system administrator or person managing the facility’s technical condition.